Issue 4: The Higher They Go, The Stupider They Get
"Working on things that don't make sense is the single biggest source of job dissatisfaction. Directives from top management shouldn't end with employees going back to their desks, heads down, grumbling all the way. So why do intelligent, well-meaning managers make stupid decisions?"
Read "The higher they go, the stupider they get" and other articles in the new issue of productmarketing.com posted online. Articles include:
- The higher they go, the stupider they get
- A case for buyer personas
- Product management: for Adults Only
- Product Strategy doesn't just happen
- You want to start a company. Where do you begin?
- The Egoless Company
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.