The Pragmatic Marketer: Volume 1 Issue 4
In this issue:
- Buyer and User Personas
How to develop clarity about the ideal buyer and user.
- Think You Know How to Meet Customer Needs? You May Need to Think Again
Determine real customer needs that result in a compelling product or service.
- Debugging the User Code: The Business Case for User Oriented Product Development
This two-part series will explore the impact of incorporating users into the product design/development process.
- Keeping Close to Customers
The final part in a three-part series, exploring how we listen to the market to become experts in what they need.
- No One to Blame: The Perfect Crime
Satisfy customer needs with a mindset of being customer-driven.
- Case Study: CCC Information Services reorganizes based on the Pragmatic Institute triad and enables maximum results.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.