The Pragmatic Marketer: Volume 4 Issue 4
In this issue:
- Extreme Product Management: How to Deliver Products People Want to Buy in an Agile Development Environment
Extreme Product Management (XPM) is using the minimum process and creating the minimum artifacts to deliver products people want to buy. Read which activities are necessary to have a viable approach to XPM.
- Fresh Or From The Can? Why The Better Product Still Struggles In The Marketplace
Learn how to incorporate the fundamental tenet of human nature into your product planning and marketing to increase adoption and sales.
- Book Reviews: Death by Meeting and The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- A Framework for Creating Effective Product Presentations
Product and marketing managers must provide a constant and up-to-date flow of information to the sales team, customers, and partners about the products they manage in order to facilitate the sales process. Unfortunately, it is not possible to create one generic presentation to address all situations.
- Investment in Customer Advisory Programs Helps Build Business
Read about three customer-focused companies who have been listening and collaborating with their customers to keep up with evolving needs and staying one step ahead of competition.
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.