Bringing you the latest information from industry thought leaders.
No matter what kind of marketing you're doing, you need quality content to support it. Content, ultimately, provides answers to your customers' questions, and building a content architecture model can help you do that in an effective, efficient way that informs and ultimately drive the buyer journey.
* Rebecca Kalogeris, VP Marketing, Pragmatic Institute
* Matthew Woodget, Founder & CEO, Go Narrative
* Adi Hariharan, Group Marketing Manager, Microsoft
* and Rowan Noronha, Head of Product Marketing, Cognizant Accelerator & Founder, Product Marketing Community
as they dive into:
* Understanding the steps to create an informed, data-driven content model
* What to understand about your buyer personas to inform the content
* How to create a content model that aligns to your product marketing priorities and is optimized for use by your marcom and agency partners
Looking for the latest in product and data science? Get our articles, webinars and podcasts.